If you are a fan of Iraeli TV, you’ll love the IsraeLive add-on. This one is great because it gives you access to your favorite channels. If you are from there, this is one you’ll want to check out. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install IsraeLive for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click OK.
- Enter the name fusion or whatever you you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on fusion > kodi-repos > international > hebrew-repository.xbmc-israel-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > .XBMC Israeli Streaming Sites > Video add-ons > IsraeLive > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > IsraeLive.
How to Install IsraeLive for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done.
- In the name field, enter fusion > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to fusion > kodi-repos > international > hebrew-repository.xbmc-israel-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repository is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > .XBMC Israeli Streaming Sites > Video add-ons > IsraeLive > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > IsraeLive.